BSNL FREE 1GB 3G INTERNET Data Offer Trick for New Users 20 Nov 2019
BSNL FREE Internet Trick 20 November 2019: Dear Readers! Today I make a trick about BSNL free Internet.BSNL is a very popular network operator. You have a chance to grab BSNL Free 1GB 3G Internet Data Tricks for Prepaid Users. This Year 2018 many free internet tricks is running so that BSNL is giving Loot free 3G Internet data with a 1GB daily limit. Grab this Loot Recharge data and enjoy high-speed internet data of BSNL without paying any cost.BSNL 1GB internet tricks offer is available almost all major cities i.e, BSNL Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Orissa, Punjab, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Uttar Pradesh, Mumbai, Madhya Pradesh and Tamilnadu.BSNL 1GB FREE 4G Internet tricks are valid only for BSNL Prepaid Users.
BSNL FREE Internet Offer For Prepaid Users: Get Flat 1GB 3G/4G Data Recharge
- Requirement For BSNL 1GB Free Internet
- An Android smartphone.
- 3G/4G BSNL Enable Sim Card.
- High-Speed Internet Data Pack.
- Zero (0) Rupees in your mobile wallet.
- How to Get Unlimited BSNL FREE 3G Internet DataHere are many ways that you can get BSNL free 3G Internet data trick, so there are some useful tricks and change setting to your mobile phone and then you will get data without any cost. Grab Free internet data with these simple steps
- Free Recharge App
- VPN App Trick
- NMD VPN Trick for PC
- Proxy Setting Trick
BSNL FREE Data Recharge Trick: Get 200 MB Free Data Expired
- Firstly Dial *444*8# from BSNL Prepaid Sim.
- After some time you will receive a confirmation message from BSNL.
- After a few minutes, you will get 30 MB free 3g Internet data into your Bsnl mobile account.
- Use this trick when your mobile balance is zero.
Get BSNL 4G Data Balance by Ussd Code
- BSNL USSD Codes 2019:
- BSNL 3G data balance:*123*0#
- Main account balance:*141#
- Free SMS balance on BSNL:*125# or *123*1#
- Free Minutes on BSNL balance:*123*2#
- Check New/Unknown BSNL Mobile Number: *1#
- The validity of your BSNL Number:*123#
- Transfer balance from one BSNL to other BSNL Number: N/A
- 3G Data card Balance: *123*8# #
BSNL FREE Internet Droid Vpn Trick For Android User
- Before doing all this, maintain your prepaid balance zero and set your default apn BSNLNET and maintain some data balance for use
- Download Droid VPN app on your android device
- Now Set droid vpn connection protocol as UDP.
- udp port >> 9201
- Now click on connect droid vpn.
- After a successful connection, you can get free internet on your bsnl sim.
BSNL FREE 3G Internet Trick For Pc/Laptop Users
- Follow the below steps to use free internet on your bsnl sim
- Firstly Connect BSNL 3G internet on your mobile or PC with a dongle or net setter.
- You have to use the apn – BSNLNET
- After that connect set UDP PORT – 9201 OR 9200 OR 49200
- for Pc Users – Immediately open PD Proxy software and set UDP
- port – 9201 OR 9200 OR 49200 and click on connect in pd proxy software
- for Android Users – use any VPN software (Droid vpn ) to set UDP port – 9201 OR 9200 OR 49200 and click on connect.
- Now free 3g internet on your pc/ laptop.
Proxy Setting For Bsnl Free Internet
- Now bsnl prepaid customers can run free internet through proxy settings, for that they have to follow steps with a few simple steps:
- Download the PD Proxy software into PC or Laptop.
- Create a New account and Extract all PD Proxy Files.
- Now run this program on your PC/laptop.
- After Connect your BSNL dongle and Set the UDP port – 9201 or 9200 in PD proxy.
- Then click on the Connect button and Open browser on the system.
- Bingo! Bowser free internet on bsnl with high speed.
Get BSNL FREE 3G Data Offer: NMD PN/ Trick Works on PC/Laptop
- You can use this Trick only on PC. Users of BSNL can easily run this free data Trick on their PC or Laptop, All BSNL need to do some important steps to get free BSNL data
- Download NMD VPN and VPN configure file from Google.
- After download file, Move the VPN configuration file to NMD VPN folder.
- Now Run the VPN and connect using a configure file.
- Here you can enjoy the Free BSNL unlimited internet on your PC.